|The responsibilities of this role include:
- Administrative point of contact for customer orders, cancellations, and porting
- Ensure that provisioning tasks are escalated correctly within the SLA
- Coordinate with suppliers/vendors to ensure services are delivered on time to our customers
- Coordinate with customers and Acct Mgrs to ensure the correct and complete information to fulfil customer orders
- Handle customer and third-party sensitive information in accordance with the company information classification and handling policy
- Task prioritisation
- Adhere to established processes and procedures
- Provide clear and prompt communication with clients
- Assist the GSDM with the production of weekly and monthly reporting
- Assist the GSDM and Admin team on an ad hoc basis as required
- Coordinate with the Service Delivery Engineers to ensure that all work is completed with acceptable quality levels and to agreed timescales.
- Report on active deliveries, flagging delivery dates and technical challenges
Skills & Experience
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Attention to detail
- Experience managing multiple priorities and parallel projects preferred
- Previous experience in a Service Delivery or a Customer Support environment desirable
- Strong organizational skills and time management
- Associates or Bachelors degree preferred
- Confident computer used, fluent in office applications such as Outlook, Teams, Excel & MS Word
- You can maintain high levels of professional behavior even whilst working under pressure.
- You are an excellent communicator, both written and verbal.
- You can work to tight timescales, either alone or as a member of a larger team.
- You are a responsible individual with a desire to take ownership of a problem and see it through to resolution.
- You are open minded and can take a step back and look at a problem rationally, but without blinkers, enabling you to find alternate routes to success.
Now speaking with Pure IP