for Microsoft Teams
Seamlessly migrate to Teams with a secure and easily deployable voice solution
Maximize your Microsoft licensing investment with voice services for any migration setting and coverage that includes PSTN replacement in 40 countries.
Future-Proof Your Communications
Direct Routing allows you to connect Pure IP’s SIP trunks to Microsoft Teams, ensuring you have the global coverage, specialized services, and tailored solutions you need for truly effortless calling in Teams.
Our global coverage ensures organizations can access Direct Routing services around the world and get the most out of their Microsoft investment. Benefits of our solution include:
- Multiple dedicated connections into Office 365 for each customer tenant
- Encryption services optimized to handle several tenants in the Microsoft cloud
- Failover engineering to geo-redundant secondary Session Border Controllers (SBCs)
- Number coverage in 90 countries and full PSTN replacement services in 40 countries
- 24/7 support with in-house fully staffed network operations centers in the UK, US, and Australasia.
Seamlessly Transition Your International Offices
Streamline your voice communication services with confidence.
We are proud to have been a Microsoft Voice Partner since 2010, and have designed solutions for Microsoft Unified Communication products including Lync, Skype for Business on-premises, and Skype for Business Cloud Connector Edition, ensuring our engineering team has the technical expertise to seamlessly deploy Direct Routing.
Our solution effortlessly integrates into existing systems, including legacy PBX, on-premises, and CCE solutions. With easily bridged calls between on-premises PBX, SBC, PSTN lines and Teams users, we’re dedicated to making sure your Teams migration runs smoothly.